Goddess Meditation

I did this little watercolor after listening to Goddess Leonie's guided meditation which is part of her workshop on 21 Secrets.  I have to say it was a powerful meditation, I actually cried through a lot of it.  It is hard to describe and unless you have heard it you wouldn't really know what I mean. 

At the end of the meditation we were supposed to journal what we saw during the guided meditation and the little watercolor below is my journal page.  It is the first watercolor painting I have ever done and while it is far from perfect there is something about it that I like.  I have always been a mountain girl, I just love their majesty and rugged beauty.  


Please be sure to check out Goddess Leonie's blog here for some amazing inspiration.  And if anyone is interested in 21 Secrets the course dates have been extended and it will run until the end of the year.  So check it out if you are looking for some love, acceptance and some amazing sacred art journal experiences.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments