21 Secrets "Beautiful You, Radiant You"

Here is another art journal page from the "Beautiful You, Radiant You" workshop over at 21 Secrets.  This workshop is taught by the amazing Ingrid Murray, who I have to say has amazed me with her wisdom given that she is so young.  You can find Ingrid on her blog My Peace Tree

This isn't the best photo of my painting/collage but it was too large to scan so I had to make due.  The images may not seem very cohesive to someone just looking at it but to me they basically spoke one word and that is "free" and a little freedom is something I have been longing for.  The large circle is supposed to be a manadala and I am afraid it doesn't look very mandala like to me except that it is a circle but overall I really like the way this piece came together and spoke something from my heart.  I see more mandala art journal pages in my future, thank you Ingrid!

posted under , |

1 comments:

Ingrid said...

absolutely, deanna! it's been so much fun to be a part of this beautiful journey.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments