Journal Page

I am trying to add more actual writing to my art journal pages.  I used to think I had to have something profound to say but I decided to let that go and just put down the exact thoughts and feeling I was having that were frustrating me. 

I think this is one of my favorite journal pages to date.  Not because it is at all artistic but because it flowed out of me and I was able to release some of my pent up emotions onto the page which is, of course, the whole idea behind art journaling.

posted under |

1 comments:

Ingrid said...

isn't it an incredible feeling to harness the ability to simply release everything onto a page? and oh, yes, experimentation is the cause of growth - i love your writing! i usually don't have many profound things to say when i command of myself, "think of something poignant!", either. what kind of pen did you use for the white?

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments