Coptic Binding

Well I finally did it.  After watching every You Tube video out there and reading numerous books I still was not able to wrap my mind around how to do a Coptic bound art journal.  But finally a ray of hope, through the Willowing website I was able to find a workshop put on my Rhomany of Rhomany's Realm that teaches a simplified Coptic stitch and low and behold...my first born Coptic art journal made all by myself.  It is far from perfect but I am confident that with some more practice they will get better.  If you are at all interested in learning this technique I would highly recommend Rhomany's ecourse, it is very well taught and easy to follow.

posted under , |

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

it's beautiful! well done!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, this is something I'm interested in -to make my own Traveling journal and have a page in between my painting to write on!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments