Fearless Painting Week Three - Let it Shine


Yesterday I hated her.  She was ugly and she was driving me nuts.  This morning I decided I was going to ignore her and maybe look at her later this afternoon.  But she called out to me softly and helped me finish.  She was going to be sad and shedding a tear but she told me that wasn't what she wanted.  She looks peaceful and content to me and in the end...I love her.


So we come to the end of week three in our BIG Fearless Painting journey.  It hasn't been easy and really hasn't even been that fun, what it has been is a BIG push out beyond my own boundaries.  And so far the journey has been well worth it.

posted under , |

3 comments:

Kathy said...

She does look content. Isn't it amazing how art speaks to you and at times will not let you go until you're finished. I think she's fabulous and you captured her essence.

Timaree said...

She looks like she's meditating to me. Holding peace. Nice job. Glad you kept going.
Timaree (from Supplies Me class)

Nelly said...

It is so hard to keep going when you don't like your work, but it was well worth the second shot. She is lovely. Can't wait to see your work from Jane's class.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments