Liberate Your Art with The Kat Eye View

Kat over at The Kat Eye View of the World is organizing what she is hoping to be a massive art postcard swap.  The mediums can be almost anything as long as you can put it on a post card. Photography, painting, poetry, typography, jewelry, sculpture, knitting, cooking, illustration - you name it.

Her goal is to get at least 200 people from around the world participating.  So if you want to share some of your art and get a chance to experience the art of people from around the world I think is a great event to take part in.  One of the things I enjoy most about the blogging world is the friends and people I have been able to meet that I simply would never have come into contact with otherwise and how I have become to see a number of those people as friends.  Check out the details on Kat's blog here.

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments