A Beautiful Day

Today I spent pretty much the whole day painting.  It was lovely!!!  I spent most of the day working on two of the workshops from the 21 Secrets Workshop.  I have watched a lot of the videos and incorporated a lot of the tidbits into my art but I haven't really done a lot of the workshops from beginning to end so I devoted today to that purpose.  Below are the results of my "Paint Over Collage" workshop with Tamara Lapore.  I am so inspired by Tam, she is actually the reason I signed up for the 21 Secrets workshop, although I have to say I have been blown away by all the workshops. 

If you are interested you can still sign up for 21 Secrets, just click on the button to the right or the link above and it will take you there.  The workshops will all be available until the end of July so you still have lots of time and the instructors are SO amazing. 

So here is the collage before I started painting...


And here is the finished "painted over" work:

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments